A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Liu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Liu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Liu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Daoming Liu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke D. Liu practice?
- Dr. Luke Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Liu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Anesthesiologists and Clovis Pain Management Doctors.