A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Loveys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Loveys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loveys
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Loveys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loveys graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Loveys has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Stirling Loveys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke S. Loveys practice?
- Dr. Luke Loveys has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Loveys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.