Learn more about Dr. Luke Loveys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Loveys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loveys
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loveys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Loveys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loveys graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Loveys has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Stirling Loveys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke S. Loveys practice?
- Dr. Luke Loveys has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Loveys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.