Dr. Luke Loveys Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luke Loveys?

August 11th, 2017

nightmare who does NOT listen to you.

did plate and screws to reconnect my tibia and fibula after a major leg accident seperating my ankle and breaking upper leg. During all my physical therapy i was in excruciating pain and not able to walk . I kept going in barely walking telling him my foot and ankle were excruciating. the injuries he ignored are serious. My foot is actually tilted on its left side BECAUSE of all the damage he ignored. Refused to do an mri several requests so i went to my own doctor. Now mind you it is month 8 . She could not believe what she saw and sent me for an MRI. A new orthopedic surgeon did a 3 hour surgery this week and i may need another. Another 8 weeks of casts and boots then physical therapy. It will be 18 mos of this by the time its over and i may never be able to walk right again. He had me doing physical therapy leg presses with 80 pound weights all that time causing reinjury everytime. hes waisted a year of my life NOT LISTENING. Instead he sent me to an insane pain doctor at unity spine clinic named Kalia who treated my wife and i like crap. UGH!

December 17th, 2013

Happy

I thought Dr. Loveys could be more personable, but I understand that he is busy. That being said, I never felt rushed when I had an appointment with him. I am extremely claustrophobic and had a very difficult time "wrapping my head around" having to wear a cast - Dr. Loveys appreciated the concern, and worked with me in order to assuage my fears and make it possible for me to have the repair that I desperately needed on my Achilles tendon. The best part of my experience with Dr. Loveys was his support staff - Jim (the casting specialist) and Beth (the PA) were WONDERFUL. When I had an issue with my initial bandage they were able to get me in quickly and help me out. Jim was patient and accomodating with my claustrophobic limitation and I cannot stress enough how much this helped me cope with everything.

May 6th, 2013

physician

He was recommended as "the premier foot surgeon in Rochester." But I experienced unrelenting pain at the surgical site, especially where 1 of the pins pushed the skin up chronically. He and his office staff were frankly rude and unaccommodating when I experienced a complication.

April 30th, 2012

Great Service

We found Dr. Loveys and his staff to be caring and wonderful. He performed emergency surgery on me and was thee guy in this area for this type of injury. After the repair to my knee and tendon my follow up has been great. At one point we had some concerns about the healing and we were in the next day had things explained and our minds put to ease. Couldn't ask for better care!

January 21st, 2011

Director of Training

Worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor. Even the staff was rude beyond belief, except Sandy and the x-ray technitian(sorry I forgot her name)If Dr. Lovey was the last Doctor on earth I would have my leg amputated before I let him do my sygery.

December 22nd, 2010

Doesn't do his homework

Didn't do diagnostic testing to determine what all was wrong. Operated to fix one thing, found that plus another thing was bad and wasn't prepared to fix the second. Required 2nd surgery, doubling the time patient was out of commission. Afterwards, wouldn't make time to speak with patient. Communicated through subordinate staff only. -- Don't believe he is an RGH doctor even though he claims to be on this page.

November 12th, 2010

Unprofesional

Canceled two appointments in one month due to overbooking his day.He likes more regular insurance patient then work comp patient.

July 21st, 2017