A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Mong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Mong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Oliver Mong DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luke O. Mong practice?
- Dr. Luke Mong has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Mong practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.