A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Ouyang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Ouyang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ouyang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Yen-Luan Ouyang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke Y. Ouyang practice?
- Dr. Luke Ouyang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Ouyang practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Frisco Internists.