A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Ouyang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Ouyang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ouyang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Y Ouyang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke Y. Ouyang practice?
- Dr. Luke Ouyang has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Ouyang practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists.