Overall Review

February 6th, 2013
If you're looking for SERIOUS healthcare, look elsewhere.
Dr. Ouyang's nurse WAS horrible! Very poor bedside manner, did not return calls and seemed like you were disturbing her by being there. However, as of last year he has a new nurse (Cicilly or something like that and I do not know if she is still there) but she was WONDERFUL! Great bedside manner, very warm, very caring and actually CARED about you being there. As for labs and reasons for visits. Well, let me put it to you this way, I have had to re-take my labs THREE times one year!! What I did not like was that NO ONE from his office ever called me to tell me my labs were incomplete or that they messed them up...nope...they wait till you get there for your appointment, Ouyang walks into the room and looks COMPLETELY shocked when he realizes, OH DEAR, your lab work is incomplete, seems like we missed something. Come back in to re-do them. This happened THREE times in ONE YEAR! Moving on...they have called us back with OTHER PEOPLE'S lab results!! Glad to know my stools looked fine, but can you call the RIGHT person and let them know so they won't worry? They had a VERY nice front office assistant, Jessica...now she's gone. But I heard this was due to a change in the management they recently had and nothing to do with the Doctor...but who know's. In any case, Ouyang is fine as a person, as a doctor I would have to worry because I have been to several doctor's. I've had doctor's walk into the room and remember me from 2-3 years back, immediately starts asking questions about things we last talked about and remembers what my general concerns were...Ouyang would talk to me as if he had NEVER heard my general concerns, despite the fact that I had been going to him for years! Again, nice guy, but... I would say try him out to see if he's your cup of tea because he's not terrible but now that my issues have become chronic, I prefer to see someone else who will be more attentive. Good luck.

October 21st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
He's a young Doctor with a quick mind. He alwaysRefers to specialist when need be. He is conservative in my opinion which I prefer. Easy to speak with & listens well

September 19th, 2011
Would not recommend
I would strongly recommend against using this doctor. While he may be a good doctor, if you truly have an issue that needs follow up, tests, etc. you might want to look elsewhere. Since I have been a patient of Dr Ouyang's I do not get follow ups on my yearly physicals or any office visits where tests/samples were taken/given, the one time I did it was not my test results, he diagnosed me with lower vitamin D and tried to sell me his expensive supplement, continues to bill to the wrong insurance, and never schedules me for specialist he says I need to see after making a point to say his office will call with the appointment details.Whether or not most of this is staff related, one would be hard pressed to put a lot of trust in this type of Dr's office.

March 25th, 2011
Nick
DR.OUYANG IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM!!!!!!!!!

November 2nd, 2010
Good doctor
Dr. Ouyang is very thorough and never makes me feel rushed. He keeps up with what tests or treatments are due.

October 12th, 2010
fair doctor... TERRIBLE office staff
I started going to Dr. Ouyang about 3 months ago and everything seemed to be going well. until my second visit. I was told that I would see the doctor and he would address my questions and concerns. When I showed up, he was not there. I was forced to schedule an additional appointment. My problems did not end there. I recently went to the emergency room for some severe pain and the ER doc advised me to follow up immediately with my PCP. Before I left the ER, I called to schedule an appointment and the Dr's office made me an appointment for a specific time the following day. I advised them of the urgent nature of my visit and they acknowledged. When I showed up, I signed in and began waiting. 45 minutes passed and they called me to their window to tell me that I must leave because i didn't have an appointment. So, I wasted 45 minutes AND i have to find a new doctor to see today (which is pretty much impossible). All the while, the staff was rude and aggressive. I am now on my way back to the emergency room for treatment because of Dr. Ouyang's terrible staff. They do not know how to run an office or accommodate patients. Please consider other doctors and save yourself some headaches.

October 4th, 2010
One of the best
This doctor is wonderful. He spent so much time with me that I was stunned. This has never happened to me. His diagnosis was spot on.

May 23rd, 2010
Dr. Ouyang appears very concerned and takes proper time to diagnose and treat our medical problems. He has an excellent "bedside manner" and treats us with a high level dignity and respect, a trait we seldom see in doctors.We are very satisfied with him

March 20th, 2010
Horrible Doctor
Dr. Ouyang is a horrible doctor. He is not qualified to practice medicine. He has no sense of compassion and his nurse and staff are the most unfriendly people you will meet. After you do a lab or some type of test, you have to fight for your results. The nurse never returns your calls and leaves you waiting weeks for your test results.

February 15th, 2010
He may be is a nice person but is too young and lack of experience. I wouldn't recommend him. The nurse and staff never return phone call and I need to fight with my lab result.