A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Peris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Peris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peris graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Peris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richardson Regional Med Ctr.,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Prakash Peris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luke P. Peris practice?
- Dr. Luke Peris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Peris practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.