Dr. Luke Philippsen Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Luke Philippsen?

Patient

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

I was to be scheadualed for futher Xrays. The staff was informed of a previous upcoming surgery. They schedual me for the exact same day as my surgery. The staff was very distant towards me as a patient. I was asked if I wanted to fill out a office evalauation, I said yes and I would comment on the lack of puntuality, lack of proffesionallism from the staff. I never was called for a reschedualed appointment for the Xrays the doctor ordered. The Dr. was Proffessional in his care and treatment. All five staff members I was in contact were not. Out of the four different hospitals and Dr. appointment i've had this year, This expirience was the least proffesionnal from staff and care for me as a patient.

Posted on June 5th, 2017