A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Brewton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Brewton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brewton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brewton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke S Brewton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luke S. Brewton practice?
- Dr. Luke Brewton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Brewton practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.