Learn more about Dr. Luke Scamardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Scamardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Scamardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scamardo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scamardo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scamardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luke P. Scamardo practice?
Dr. Luke Scamardo practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Navasota, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Navasota Internists, Navasota Urgent Care Centers, Navasota General Practitioners, and Navasota Family Physicians.