A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Scamardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Scamardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Scamardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scamardo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Scamardo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Scamardo MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke Scamardo practice?
- Dr. Luke Scamardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Scamardo practices Internal Medicine near Navasota, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Austin, TX.
See Navasota Internists.