A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Sewall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Sewall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Sewall, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewall graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sewall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Edward Sewall MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luke E. Sewall practice?
- Dr. Luke Sewall has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Sewall practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Radiologists.