Learn more about Dr. Luke Sewall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Sewall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewall
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Sewall, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewall graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sewall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Edward Sewall MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luke E. Sewall practice?
- Dr. Luke Sewall has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Sewall practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Radiologists.