A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke M Williams MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Luke Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Williams practices Critical Care Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Critical Care Practitioners.