A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Zabrocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabrocki
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Zabrocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Zabrocki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabrocki graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Zabrocki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Anthony Zabrocki MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Zabrocki practice?
- Dr. Luke Zabrocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Zabrocki practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Pediatricians and Portsmouth Critical Care Practitioners.