Learn more about Dr. Lukman Tijani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukman Tijani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukman Tijani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tijani graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Tijani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tijani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lukman A. Tijani practice?
Dr. Lukman Tijani practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Lubbock Hospitalists, Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.