Learn more about Dr. Lukman Tijani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukman Tijani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukman Tijani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tijani graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Tijani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lukman Aderoju Tijani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lukman A. Tijani practice?
- Dr. Lukman Tijani has 1 office location.
Dr. Lukman Tijani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.