Learn more about Dr. Luko Laptalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luko Laptalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laptalo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laptalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luko Laptalo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laptalo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laptalo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luko Michael Laptalo MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luko M. Laptalo practice?
- Dr. Luko Laptalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luko Laptalo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.