Learn more about Dr. Luko Laptalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luko Laptalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luko Laptalo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laptalo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Laptalo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luko Laptalo MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luko Laptalo practice?
- Dr. Luko Laptalo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luko Laptalo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.