A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lukose Vadakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukose Vadakara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukose Vadakara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadakara graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadakara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lukose S Vadakara MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lukose S. Vadakara practice?
- Dr. Lukose Vadakara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lukose Vadakara practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.