A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lukose Vadakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukose Vadakara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukose Vadakara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadakara graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadakara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadakara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lukose S. Vadakara practice?
Dr. Lukose Vadakara practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.