Dr. Lulu Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lulu Yang?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lulu Yang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2010

best Doctor I ever had

Dr Yang is a wonderful Doctor. She is very good about taking time to listen. I never feel rushed & she answers my questions. She has excellent bedside manner & her staff are all kind & friendly. She is excellent about following up on tests & Lab work. I always get a call back in a timely manner. I feel so lucky to have found such a good & knowledgeable Dr.they are not always easy to find.The office is always calm & the waiting room is pleasant.And You an get your lab work done there.I hope to have her as my Dr.for a long time.

July 27th, 2010

Cold with no follow-up

The visit was OK but not confidence building;when my test results can back she just had her MA call me and tell me to make an appointment with a specialist with zero explanation from her when I tried to contact her I could only get her MA and it was made clear Dr. Jang was not going to participate anymore. There where other things the Dr. could have done before sending me to a specialist but she refused. Why I wonder is she that busy or just not interested in staying busy.

June 17th, 2010

dr. yang

I have had breast cancer, 8 years ago--I do not always get a mammogram every year, because I don't believe they are that helpful in my case. When I told Dr. Yang this, she got very upset. And also laughed at me. When I told her I had pain in my back, she freaked out and thought I had cancer again. She ordered me to have 15 xrays taken of my whole body. I guess she thought the cancer would show up in the xrays, which it didnt. It turned out to be arthritis. She also does not believe in vitamins, because she read a New York Times article that said studies show they are useless. She is uptight and fearful, but she is okay. I am probably not a good fit.Now I want to get my thyroid prescrip refilled and she says I have to get a mammogram and a woman's wellnes exam before she will give me another prescrip. The wellness appointment is not for 2 more weeks. In the meantime, my thyroid will stop functioning correctly, but that is not her concern

June 30th, 2009

She is not very personable and sometimes laughs in a condescending way while talking to you. Doesn't listen well, and decides what's wrong with you before hearing all the details.

August 8th, 2017