A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luman Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luman Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hughes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luman H. Hughes practice?
Dr. Luman Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Brentwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.