A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luman Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luman Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hughes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luman Sandy Hughes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luman S. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Luman Hughes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luman Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Brentwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.