A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lumawig Munsayac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lumawig Munsayac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munsayac
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munsayac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munsayac graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Munsayac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeler County Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Lower Oconee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lumawig Munsayac MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lumawig Munsayac practice?
- Dr. Lumawig Munsayac has 1 office location.
Dr. Lumawig Munsayac practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lumber City, GA.
See Lumber City Primary Care Doctors.