A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lumawig Munsayac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lumawig Munsayac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munsayac
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munsayac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munsayac graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Munsayac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeler County Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Lower Oconee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lumawig Munsayac MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lumawig Munsayac practice?
- Dr. Lumawig Munsayac has 1 office location.
Dr. Lumawig Munsayac practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lumber City, GA.
See Lumber City Primary Care Doctors and Lumber City General Practitioners.