Dr. Luminita Crisan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luminita Crisan?

January 27th, 2017

High risk pregnancy angel, high care and sincerity

We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Crisan. She truly cares about her patients and cares to each pregnancy's high risk factors. Each time we have seen her (which is often due to the difficulty of our pregnancy) she takes ample time to explain what is taking place, how it affects baby, and how mom and dad can best help. She is patient in how she explains things until you understand and is one of the most sincere doctors I've had (which is many in the last few years due to thyroid disease, high risk pregnancy, and an ensemble of other medical conditions). My family would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality medical care with excellent bedside manner.

January 8th, 2017

I feel safe she is my Doctor.

January 19th, 2016

Best Maternal Fetal Doctor in TEXAS!!!!

Dr. Crisan is excellent!!!! I was a high risk patient at the age of 43 having my first baby. I am a vegetarian and she didn't pressure me into eating meat. She gave good advice and was very kind. She did not pressure me to do all the test that comes with high risk pregnancy. She kept me informed and she is an expert in her field. I found her to be very personable and caring about the baby and mother. Her staff is WONDERFUL!!! Melody, Quita, and Lauren are Super!!! I found Dr. Crisan to be very supportive and positive. She always gives you hope of the best outcome. Her bedside manners are Impeccable. When I have my next baby I would love to have Dr. Crisan as my maternal fetal doctor. With her I know I'm in great hands.

September 30th, 2015

very nice doctor

Dr.Luminta Crisan is a knowledged and devoted doctor.She takes all the time that you need and is a compassionate listener.She is the only female doctor who perform cvs tests and that's why we went there but my sonogram results in no heart beat in baby.She explained the results of sonogram to me in a very decent way to let me understand what was the cause of no heart beat in baby.She has great bedside manners.I will recommend her.

March 3rd, 2015

IC Survivor

Dr. Crisan was a great supporter and physician during my time with her. I had a Cerclage placed at Week 21, and went for weekly to biweekly visits until the Cerclage Removal. Her bedside manner is superb! You really get the feel that she genuinely cares for you and your situation. She listens and actually gets excited when you show progress! I am happy I ended up in her care!

March 30th, 2014

pregnant with identical twins

Dr Crisan was wonderful. She was recommended to me after m obgyn saw I was having identical twins. Dr. Crisan took excellent care of my boys in utero! If I had a question she answered it throughly. She helped me understand the importance of staying healthy so my boys would not be born early. I highly recommend Dr Crisan!

April 16th, 2013

DO NOT GOTO ARLINGTON PERINATAL ASSOCIATES

I was referred by my OB to Dr. Goldaber at Arlington Perinatal Associates. I read the reviews of him online and had some anxiety about even walking in the door, but I trusted my OB to not steer me in the wrong direction. Clearly, I was wrong. The initial wait was RIDICULOUS. I arrived 15 minutes early to a hot, overcrowded waiting room. The receptionist was a cold, robot, and the intake paperwork was overwhelming. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour and was finally called back for a sono. The sono tech was nice and did a through job. She then told me the doctor would be in to see me in a few minutes. Thirty minutes later Dr. Crisan came in to see me because the doc I was referred to was TOO BUSY to see me. Dr. Crisan gave me another sono but didn't do much to help me to understand the issue with the EIF in my baby's heart. Further she freaked me out by emphasizing the increased chance of my baby having Down's Syndrome. She suggested I have further testing done that my insurance did not cover. I agreed to the further testing and was sent to wait some more in the overcrowded waiting room. After 15 minutes a tech called me back to do my bloodwork. I could see my file on her desk and could see that it was clearly labeled in bold letters that I had a latex allergy. This genius tech grabbed her latex gloves and a latex band and proceeded to do my blood draw. Then to top it off, she slapped a latex bandaid on my arm. I left Arlington Perinatal Associates feeling stressed, angry and depressed over the idea that something could be wrong with my baby. The intent of the appointment was to comfort me and to rule out any complications. If you are referred to Arlington Perinatal Associates, I highly suggest asking for a better option.

February 2nd, 2013

very sweet and spends time with you. cares a lot about her patients. very pretty too.

October 22nd, 2017