Overall Review

3.3

March 3rd, 2016
Refuse to be scheduled with L. Tudor
This was my second visit that I had seen L. Tudor. The PA I regularly seen had left this office now I know why she left. L. Tudor was quite snippy, rude and inaccurate in reciting from memory why I was there she kept going on about undue questions as to who wrote two of my other medications. She inaccurately documented in my medical record, had not got out of her seat until opening the door for me. I never got examined. there is a few more complaints I have pertaining to the visit and her documentation I will take that up with wellspan officials. I plan to call my insurance company today to request a different Dr. I sure do not want to see any one else be subject to what I went threw. The office staff were great as always just stay away from Tudor she is totally unprofessional.

December 30th, 2015
Just plain excellent!

February 20th, 2014
I had a great experience with her. She seemed very caring and interested in what I had to say. I was happy with her and felt you was a great doctor

October 16th, 2011
Scare tactics no diagnosis given for yearsSc
I was transferred to Dr Tudor from another Pulmonoligist.. I was supposed to get a different Dr but ended up with her. Not very caring as in if you were 60 or 70 WHO CARES? about my lung diseases and treatment, not given my complete diagnosis for 3 years, could have been treated to slow down the disease, one visit at the hospital in 11 days, the other Dr saw me several imps daily, used scare tactics, she told me herself, to SCARE patients into doing what they should be doing, in her opinion. You'll be bedridden in a year, so I gave up, that's when I heard that. NOT GOOD.

September 23rd, 2009
terrible terrible terrible. picked a different doc in that practice and now VERY happy