A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lundy Cavender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lundy Cavender is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavender graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cavender has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lundy Eldridge Cavender MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lundy E. Cavender practice?
- Dr. Lundy Cavender has 1 office location.
Dr. Lundy Cavender practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.