Dr. Lundy Cavender Jr Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Seriously??

Posted on October 1st, 2009

His nurse referred to my daughter as "it".They called to reschedule our appointments FIVE TIMES when they knew our insurance was about to expire (literally).His card says "Phones answered 24/7" and we had to take my daughter to the emergency room... every time we called someone would pick up the phone and hang up. This was in the middle of the day on a Sunday so I know he wasn't asleep.The nurse would bring her daughter in to do work for them. She was 10 years old and every time I would see her she did not have shoes on and she had dirty, hole covered socks.He never did anything with my daughter. He would come in, check her ears, and leave. He never asked any questions or concerns.He has 1 patient room, 1 nurse, 1 receptionist... and their office is FILTHY. Files and charts are just thrown in piles behind the desk. I was disgusted when I brought my daughter to his office. But I had no other choice. I couldn't get a new doctor for the life of me. We had been looking since she was born. Please don't take your children to this doctor.He is an all around horrible doctor.

Posted on February 12th, 2017