A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lung Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lung Pan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Pan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lung H. Pan practice?
Dr. Lung Pan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.