A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luong Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luong Do, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Do has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Do accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luong T. Do practice?
Dr. Luong Do practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.