A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luong Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luong Huynh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luong Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Huynh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luong Thi Huynh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luong T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Luong Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luong Huynh practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.