A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luqi Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luqi Chi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luqi Chi, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luqi Chi MD and MSCE is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luqi Chi practice?
- Dr. Luqi Chi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luqi Chi practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Sleep Medicine Doctors.