A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luqman Dabiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luqman Dabiri is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabiri graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luqman Kolawole Dabiri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luqman K. Dabiri practice?
- Dr. Luqman Dabiri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Luqman Dabiri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Celebration, FL.