Dr. Lura Reddington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lura Reddington?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Lura Reddington?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016

IS A GREAT AND KIND DOCTOR. VERY VERY PLEASE :)

March 31st, 2015

Best OB around!

February 26th, 2014

I would NOT recommend this doctor!! I am so unhappy with her rude attitude and inefficient staff. They canceled my appointment not once not twice but on several occasions on the same day. I once had a small balance with her that I owed, and after speaking with her staff and confirming my appointment the day prior to me going in - they called on the day of appointment and said do not come in the doctor " upon her digression" will not see u unless u pay the pay your unpaid balance. My intensions were to pay at my appointment, but I felt this was so unprofessional and cold of her make such a demand on the day of my appointment. What gets mr is they could've told me this when they called the day before to confirm my appointment. Or better yet just check the note and they would've clearly seen I told them I would pay the total balance when I came in. To top it off the staff member made sure to say it was the doctor that made this request. I was so disappointed and felt extremely embarrassed, kind of like I was " marked". I paid my balance and will never go to this unprofessional doctor and staff again! Sad and disgusted by the ethics of this entire facility.

January 17th, 2011

Outstanding Professionals

Dr. Reddington was SO caring and professional. Her specialty is in high risk pregnancies, so she was next to me every step of the way throughout my pregnancy, even when my husband was too busy to be with me in the hospital, some nights. She even checked on me at another hospital she didn't even work at, just to make sure I was getting proper care and attention. Her office and staff are an outstanding reflection of her and what a great Doctor she is. She was a great blessing. I'm going back to her again. She's GREAT!

October 2nd, 2009

DO NOT go to this doctor! Her PA is horrible as well! They have diagnosed me with herpes twice and after I get a blood test, it always comes back negative. The have also diagnosed my 50 year old mother with herpes 3 times. And my best friend!! They are sick minded doctors at the Reddington office. Also, they will only prescribe insanely expensive and new drugs because they get a kick-down from the pharmaceutical companies. SAVE YOURSELF and listen to this comment. Have a good day :-)

February 23rd, 2017