A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lurlyn Pero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lurlyn Pero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pero graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lurlyn V. Pero practice?
Dr. Lurlyn Pero practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.