A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lurlyn Pero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lurlyn Pero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pero graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lurlyn Vhaness Pero MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lurlyn V. Pero practice?
- Dr. Lurlyn Pero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lurlyn Pero practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.