Dr. Lurlyn Pero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2014
good first impression
I am new to the Arizona area and a colleague referred me to Dr. Pero. I had my first appointment and was very well satisfied that i have a competent and caring doctor.

June 5th, 2012
Couldn't get past the snotty nature of the doc and her nurse!
When you are sick, a kind doctor and staff shouldn't be a boon, it should be the norm. Not the case for Dr. Pero and her assistant. Neither are friendly or warm and give you the feeling that don't want to be bothered ... excuse me, if I weren't sick ... you wouldn't have jobs!Not to mention the answer to everything in this doctors eyes is .... ibuprofen. After going to a new doctor, I have gotten relief from my symptoms ... started with an xray, diagnosis, then PT and a combination of medications that actually work. I couldn't be happier that I left this doctor.

January 27th, 2012
Dr. Pero is an excellent doctor. She takes time with me,answers any questions, I may have. Best of all, she LISTENS. She is professional and does not keep you waiting forever, beyond your appointment time.

March 26th, 2011
I've found Dr. Pero to be efficient without being dismissive and I've been able to get in to see her when I've needed to. She has a nice sense of humor and listens during the appointment time. She also made some excellent referrals when needed. I'm glad to have found her.

March 16th, 2011
Her medical assistant frequently did not leave a message for the doctor, or she left incorrect messages. I called up her assistant and finally asked why she was constantly sabotaging me and of course that got to the doctor immediately. I received a phone call from a staff member telling me I could not return as a patient. I had gone to her for nearly 14 or more years. I never received a letter advising me of this decision, I was not given the opportunity for her to recommend another doc. I was not given the 30 days that is required. I have a specialist who knows her and he has stopped referring patients to her. Bottom line she was very unprofessional.

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Pero is EVERYTHING you want in a Primary Care Physician
I am new to Phoenix and finding new doctors, dentists, eye doctors, etc. is always the hardest part of a move. Getting a referral to Dr. Pero was truly my lucky day! She's everything you hope for in a Physician. I could go on and on but I hope you'll find out for yourself that she's both caring and competent, thorough and thoughtful. And her front office and lab are as efficient and kind as she. What a terrific combination! Maybe I shouldn't have written this~I don't want her getting too popular!