Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr Lusiana Loman  |  show details
by David M. Stubbe on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Lusiana Loman has been my doctor for 8 years. She has been treating me for Diabetes II and has done a fantastic job. She is very caring and very thorough. She takes time to explain things to me that I would only know if I had medical training. She has sent me to other doctors for my back & my eyes. Today she gave me the name of a Neurosurgeon and a place for an ultra sound. I thank God for my good fortune in finding Dr L. Loman.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

I came to Dr. Loman with a serious and very rare disease. I am thrilled to have found her as there are very few doctors that know anything about this disease. Dr. Loman has the experience I was looking for and she is very knowledgeable about this particular illness. Thank you so much, Dr. Loman, for being so caring and so very, very helpful. I could not have found a better and more compassionate doctor.

|  Dr. Loman  |  show details
by W. L. O'Brien on Jul 29th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Loman for 11 years, and she's always very pleasant and easy to talk to. She has a wonderful "bedside" manner, and she questions and gives time for any concerns I have. I wish my other doctors were like her.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Loman is extremely professional, extremely thorough and very caring. She makes you and your health her primary concern and takes as much time as you require to address your concerns.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lowman for 15 years and she has kept me healthy with no hospitalizations in all that time. My diabetes is under control and she keeps me informed as to what is going on with me and the community at large where diabetes is concerned. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is dealing with diabetes. i am a type 1 diabetic.

|  Wonderful and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

My experience with this doctor is great. She has the best bedside manner and truly seems to care a lot about her patient. I am so glad I found her and only wish it had been sooner. She has work with my current health issues with expertise and professionalism. I think Dr. Loman is one of, if the not best in her field of medicine.

Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Loman is probably one of the best doctors in her field. I was very nervouse and she put me at ease right away! I also have been to her husband and he is a very good doctor too.

Sep 1st, 2010

I made an appoint 2 months in advance at this off, it was the first available. When I arrived for my appointment I was told I was not in the system and I would have to reschedule but could get in on a cancellation. They called me later in the day with an opening and I said fine. Later that evening I was told I would have to go out of town for work the next day. When I called the office to reschedule I was told I could cancel but NOT get another appointment. I WAITED 2 MONTHS and they LOST my appointment and pull this on me???

|  Wonderful doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Laverne Ramos on Jan 31st, 2010

Dr. Loman is the most professional doctor I've ever been to and she's is on top of all that's new in medicine. She has a wonderful bedside manner and so does her office staff. In my book on a scale of 1-10, she is a 20.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Zena Andrus ( daughter of Gwyn Lye) on Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Loman is extremely well versed in helping her patients understand Diabetes causes and affects. Her willingness to give you a telephone number to reach her during stressfull times is commendable. It was a great experience knowing that I could chat with her personally if I was in trouble with my diabetes. She provided me with more information during our office visit than I had ever been given before.

Apr 26th, 2008

Wonderful bedside manner; very caring