A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lussienne Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lussienne Wisniewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lussienne Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Wisniewski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lussienne Georgieva Wisniewski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lussienne G. Wisniewski practice?
- Dr. Lussienne Wisniewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lussienne Wisniewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.