Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and myself found our experience to be exactly what we were looking for. We received good answers and were asked questions that gave us good guidance to get to the next level of our medical needs.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sayyur is genuinely concerned and interested in his patients. He is personal and yet very professional dealing with patients. I am so lucky to have Dr Sayyur as my primary physician. My confidence in his abilities is extremely high.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur provides excellent care.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just love Dr. Sayyur.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoyed meeting Dr. Sayyur and he seemed genuine and listened to me which is very important to me. He took his time listening and seemed very knowledgeable.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

VERY KIND AND CARING,WILL TAKE TIME TO LISTEN AND ADDRESS THE CONCERNS AT HAND.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The ability to have blood draws done on site was a big plus. Amisha Patel was very skilled and accomplished the venipuncture on the FIRST attempt, a very unusual level of skill. I cannot emphasize how pleased I am with the quality medical service I get.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. for listening to my concerns and addressing them. I appreciate you candor, counsel, and help.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very talented professional. He cares about people and has excellent bedside manner. I would recommend highly to friends and family.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this doctor, even though I went for check up and find test results Dr. Sayyur went beyond and recommended another doctor for something that concerned him.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur is a very pleasant physician who is easily approachable and very comprehensive in his care. I say this being a physician myself with the highest confidence in his abilities.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sayyur is a very kind and patient Doctor and always makes me feel safe and well taken care of, I would never want to change Doctors he is my primary care Physician now and will always be . Also I Love the office personal they are very professional .

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Sayyur as my physician. I find him to be very concerned about me as a patient. He follows through and sees that my health needs are taken care of. I have recommended Dr. Sayyur to my family and friends.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, I can't find the words to express how grateful I am to Dr. Sayyur for his caring, help and guidance over the years. I am truly forever indebted to Dr. Sayyur for his constant and tremendous concern for my health.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

??

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur has an excellent bedside manner and I admire his medical expertise.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleased he put Home Health Care in place when we couldn't get my husband into see him and a nurse came right away.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind & listens to your concerns, then addresses them.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend someone to my physician. I would be sure to tell this person that they should be ready to ask questions as it will help their overall care. This doctor, like many, assume you know more than you probably do. Don't leave without details.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur is one of the best doctors I have experienced. He is thorough, follows up on results & tests & is very honest which I admire about him. He is very compassionate & I never feel like he doesn't have time for me. I thank God for him daily!!

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sayyur is a superb doctor because he really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Like going my office appt. Dr. was very concern. Love it!

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Med. Visit was all good.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very concerned about patient's well being. Impressive.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After my first two visits to Dr. Sayyur I am very pleased. He explains things and listens to what I say. It really is like we are working as a team for my health.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sayyur is a very kind,soft spoken Man,never in a hurry and willing to listen to the ups and downs of ones problem be it medical or personal.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased with my care and I am very happy with Dr Sayyur as my Doctor

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur has a very kind and personable bedside manner. He helped me with my concerns which I greatly appreciated.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always comfortable meeting with Dr Sayyur!

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Doctors office is the rocks. The entire staff are so friendly and make you feel like family.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly and efficient.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Sayyur was very pleasant, knowledgeable about all of my health issues.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good job by all.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sayyur has been my Internist a long time. He's a great Dr. always answers all questions, address any concerns I have, never holds back.He goes over every lab report, tests me for loss of memory(I'm80)don't look or feel it. His sense of humor is great!

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur is very professional and he alway spend more than enough time with their patients, something that I really like about him; he never prescribe you unnecessarily.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To soon to make any comments..

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best!! Takes time, and explains himself. Great Doctor.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always pleased with the care Dr. Sayyur provides me. He is a great doctor.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the world of my Dr. Sayyur. We go back many years now and he takes good care of me. His staff is and always has been very helpful.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my concerns were satisfied and the important areas for me regarding my present condition were checked

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur and his team are kind, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. I will recommend them to everyone, thank you for everything!

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr Sayyur he is always very informative and patient with my questions , he also makes me confident that his treatment is right for me and I feel very secure with him as my primary Doctor

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt the doctor cared.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, personal, and always thorough. While going to the doctor's is not the highlight of most of my days, Dr. Sayyur and the team go out of their way to treat me in a way that makes the visit positive and, well, enjoyable.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a friend recommend me to Dr. Sayyur and I thought he was great. I will be coming back to see him if I have any other health concerns! :)

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were not sure visit had ended or the Dr. was coming back in to see if there were further questions.

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Sayyurs staff was friendly and Dr. Sayyur listened to my health concerns then promptly addressed each issue, explained and then directed me on the next steps necessary to deal with my health concerns.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sayyur is always pleasant, always has a smile on his face, always speaks clearly, and always very patient. He always addresses medical concerns that he has for me and that I have.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr sayyur is wonderful. i always get my questions answered. i feel i have a great relationship with dr. sauyyur.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sayyur was thorough and a very good communicator. I feel confident in his care.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com