A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabulsi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Trabulsi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lutfi Richard Trabulsi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lutfi R. Trabulsi practice?
- Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.