A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trabulsi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trabulsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabulsi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Trabulsi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lutfi Richard Trabulsi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lutfi R. Trabulsi practice?
- Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lutfi Trabulsi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.