A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Brady is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Brady, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from George Washington University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Brady has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther W Brady MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luther W. Brady practice?
- Dr. Luther Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Brady practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.