Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Luther Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Brady is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Brady, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from George Washington University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Brady has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luther W. Brady practice?
Dr. Luther Brady practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.