A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Brady, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from George Washington University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Brady has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther W Brady MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luther W. Brady practice?
- Dr. Luther Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Brady practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists.