A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Clark is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther Theopolis Clark MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luther T. Clark practice?
- Dr. Luther Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.