A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Frerichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Frerichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Frerichs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frerichs graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frerichs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frerichs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans