A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Frerichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Frerichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Frerichs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frerichs graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frerichs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther Alan Frerichs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luther A. Frerichs practice?
- Dr. Luther Frerichs has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Frerichs practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Family Physicians.