Learn more about Dr. Luther Frerichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Frerichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frerichs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frerichs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Frerichs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frerichs graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frerichs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther A Frerichs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luther A. Frerichs practice?
- Dr. Luther Frerichs has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Frerichs practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Enumclaw, WA.
See Enumclaw Primary Care Doctors and Enumclaw Family Physicians.