Learn more about Dr. Luther Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Glenn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glenn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Glenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther D Glenn MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luther D. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Luther Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Glenn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists, Rancho Mirage Hematologists, and Rancho Mirage Oncologists.