A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Glenn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Glenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luther D. Glenn practice?
Dr. Luther Glenn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists, Rancho Mirage Hematologists, and Rancho Mirage Oncologists.