inactive

Luther D Glenn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 18th, 2015
brilliant
Dr Glenn. i think you are in Ohio now. (searching the web). i have had 5 hemotologist/oncologist since i started in the Kaiser system. it has broken my heart that you have left the so cal desert. however i am so happy and proud that you are helping we cancer paitents in the Toledo area. You are the most brilliant Oncologist i have delt with. being somewhat trapped in the Kaiser system, i lost you as my Doctor. i credit you for keeping me alive. Please keep helping poeple in the toledo area. you are absolutely the most brilliant onchologist i have worked with. this is my second review. i hold you in a very special in my heart. Thank You Dr Glenn.

June 29th, 2014
Missing in Action
When I first met Dr. Glenn, I had a lot of confidence in him. He was helpful, and was the 1st to confirm my genetic issue. However, mid treatment he has disappeared. No one answers at his office, voicemail gives no indication that office is closed, but I have gone by 3 times at various times and days, and office is locked. The last time I went, I stopped in a different office to inquire about the situation, and I was told that I was the 3rd person that day who had been looking for Dr. Glenn. I was given the contact number for Eisenhower medical. They too were not able to get ahold of him, and they instructed me to make a complaint to CA medical association. I certainly hope that the Dr is okay, but I can't imagine what would make an oncologist desert his patients.

August 1st, 2011
IB Palm Springs, CA
Doctor Glenn is simply the BEST!! After being diagnose with Chronic Lymphocytic Lukemia (CLL) and depression, he has been my savior. He never misses a beat and he is extremely knowledgable. He makes me feel well taken care of and if ever I do need treatment I know he will be there every step of the way. Thank you Dr. Glenn!

January 29th, 2011
impecable care.
dr glenn is the doctor that saved my life. i have multiple myeloma(plasma cell cancer). dr glenn took great care of me thruogh a very tough time. when one treatment wouldnt work, he didnt play the "lets wait and see" game. he tackled the problem and moved on to another treatment. after a tandem autologous stemcell transplant the didnt give the best results, he went forward and continued with the treatment that did its job. thank you dr glenn.

September 26th, 2009
After almost 3 years...
I still think the same thing. He was less than what i would want in a treating physician. he was my partners oncologist. he told my partner he could cure him or put him into remission on the first visit. neither happened and my partner never got better from the first day. dr luther was pompous and difficult talk to. here is an example - judge for yourself: he scheduled surgery one morning around 8 am to take place the next day in the evening and restricted food THAT morning until breakfast the next morning without thinking how the lack of food/nutrition would affect my partner who at this time was weak and should not have gone without food for that long! The end result: after i called the head of oncology (dr luther did not return any calls) they brought him lunch at 3 pm. they did the surgey the next evening. the mighty dr luther wrote a letter to my partner telling him because of me questioning his judgement, he did not want to be his doctor anymore. just think about how that would affect a patient who is relying on his doctor to do the right thing?? BTW - he never got better.

April 28th, 2009
Great Doctor
This doctor is very compsion, while I going thru chemo he was one of the best. When I go to do my follow ups he examine me always and care about his patients.