A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther Daniel Hall DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luther D. Hall practice?
- Dr. Luther Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Hall practices Family Medicine near Flatwoods, KY.
See Flatwoods Primary Care Doctors.