A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luther D. Hall practice?
Dr. Luther Hall practices Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Infectious Disease near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Flatwoods, KY and Russell, KY.
See Ashland Family Physicians, Ashland Cardiologists, and Ashland Infectious Disease Doctors.