A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luther Mays is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luther Mays, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mays has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther Milton Mays MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luther M. Mays practice?
- Dr. Luther Mays has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luther Mays practices Family Medicine near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Cheyenne Family Physicians.