Dr. Luther St James III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luther St James III?

June 9th, 2017

Terrible doctor

I received the worst most unprofessional treatment at the Twin Lakes Family Practice (1890 Lpga Blvd Ste 170 Daytona Beach, FL 32117) from Dr. Luther St James III. I would not recommend this office to anyone not even my worst enemy. Very rude unknowledgeable doctor. When you ask him questions he cuts you off and tries to make you feel stupid.A lot of questions he does not have the answer to. If I could give Dr. Luther St James a rating I would give him a 0.000. THE WORST DOCTOR in DAYTONA BEACH, FL.

May 4th, 2017

Great Dr.

Helps with all issues and is easy to talk to

April 11th, 2017

that still Listens to his patients

March 3rd, 2016

Great Doctor

The best doctor I ever had.

February 22nd, 2016

Dr. L. St. James is a very compassionate and caring physician. He is very thorough in his assessment and provides superior care to his patients. He is very knowledgable of his profession and stays up to date with current medications and treatments, enabling him to provide state-of-the-art medical care for those he serves.

September 6th, 2015

Dr. St. James is a wonderful, caring doctor. He always takes the time to explain things. I would highly recommend him.

July 16th, 2015

Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineer and Test Pilot

In 78 years and many travel I am blessed to have Dr. Luther St. James for my primary doctor! So professional and charming and Never seems in a hurry with you. Is every case of referral to a specialist Dr. St. James has told me of the expected diagnosis and treatment. In ever he has been 100% correct. The office staff is excellent and efficient. This is a wonderful medical facility. Frank Ingels

June 29th, 2015

Excellent

The Dr. along with staff are excellent

September 18th, 2014

I have known Dr St James for about 5 years now, both professionally and and as my husbands doctor. I feel my husband and I owe him a great deal of gratitude for his care, kindness, and ability to find out "whats really wrong" when nobody had been able to. You may have to wait at times, but if I am a patient who may need extra time for more serious conditions, I certainly wouldn't want that needed time cut short because somebody was angry or upset in the waiting room. He and his wife are both loving, caring individuals, who are very committed to health care of their patients. I give them unlimited stars rating

May 22nd, 2014

Dr of Medicine..... And so much MORE!

Dr. Luther St. James in my opinion is a professional CARE giver times a million!! I have been a patient of his a little over 2 years and unfortunately had 3 Serious medical situations that I had to see him about as he was my primary care provider. I at first was a little aggravated that on my first appointment, I had to wait 45 minutes past My scheduled appointment time, but once I had the pleasure of meeting him, found him to be totally professional, focused on what I were there to see him for, paying attention to my history, listening to my story with total eye contact, and asking the questions that most Dr's never ask these days. He took longer in my first visit due to wanting to not only know my medical history, but how I recovered and Any set backs I might have had since that illness or procedure had taken place. Dr. St James has returned My calls, even going as far as when trying to get me into his office with a newly diagnosed serious medical condition, which required him staying well after normal office hours so my medical situation was given the urgent response time on that same day. Accessing my situation, reccomending a procedure to elimante my pain as well as put me in the road to recovery. He personally contacted the surgeon that same night (7:30pm) and scheduled my procedure for the next day. He and his staff made sure the procedure was successful and if I was doing well and if there was anything more that they could do to aid in my recovery. When being seen by Dr. Luther St. James, you understand that you are not a file, nor a number, that you are a person who is to be treated with kindness, respect and with the utmost professional care at ALL times. If you are in search of a dedicated, kind hearted, genuine professional care provider, he is everything and more than any patient could ever ask for.

February 19th, 2014

Wife

We had an awful experience this weekend with Dr Luther. My husband is suffering with stage 4 inoperable colon cancer. He has been sick in bed for a few days with what I thought was a virus. I called Dr. Luthers answering service. He called back in a reasonable ammount of time but, when I introduced myself he interrupted me with a bark and said "I want to talk to Peter". I went on to tell him how sick he was and again he didn't let me explain he was in bed, hoarse and unable to talk. He said have HIM call me back when he can talk. I said I called you on his behalf and he kept repating himself. Before I could get the phone to my husband he wasn't on the line but, called back. My husband had the phone but, was confused and could only whisper. I could hear the conversation and the Dr. basically was short with him and my husband asked who he was and he said, "well who did you call?" He told him he could not help him that he was off and to go to the ER. We didn't even get are questions in. He is very rude, short and unprofessional. We will not go back to him. Also my husband was taken one and one half hour late for his appt.

October 20th, 2013

Caring Doctor

I actually had tears of happiness after my appointment because he really listened, cared and asked questions. He does just throw pills at you and collect a copay. I am so happy that I found him.