A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Weathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weathers
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weathers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weathers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Weathers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Regional Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther Basel Weathers MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luther B. Weathers practice?
- Dr. Luther Weathers has 1 office location.
Dr. Luther Weathers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.