A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luther Weathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weathers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Weathers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Regional Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luther Basel Weathers MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luther B. Weathers practice?
- Dr. Luther Weathers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luther Weathers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Lovington, NM.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.