Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luther Wright Jr
Dr. Luther Wright Jr, MD, MS, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Colonial Heights, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Wright is affiliated with VCU Medical Center, Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Southside Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Luther Wright Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Luther Wright Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colonial Heights, VA.
Dr. Jeffrey Graves
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Colonial Heights, VA 0 mi38
Dr. Lauren Paulk
Colonial Heights, VA 0 mi6
Dr. Saquib Samee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Colonial Heights, VA 0.02 mi14