A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 66 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelimskaya graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Pelimskaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lutsiya Siliverstovna Pelimskaya MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lutsiya S. Pelimskaya practice?
- Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Delran, NJ.
See Burlington Internists.