A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelimskaya graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).More Education & Awards
Dr. Pelimskaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pelimskaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lutsiya S. Pelimskaya practice?
Dr. Lutsiya Pelimskaya practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Delran, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Family Physicians, and Burlington General Practitioners.