A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghebrednghil
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ghebrednghil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghebrednghil graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ghebrednghil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil practice?
- Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil has 1 office location.
Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil practices General Practice near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg General Practitioners.