A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghebrednghil
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ghebrednghil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghebrednghil graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ghebrednghil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil practice?
- Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil has 1 office location.
Dr. Luul Ghebrednghil practices General Practice near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg General Practitioners.