A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luv Javia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luv Javia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javia
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Javia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luv Javia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Javia graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Javia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luv Javia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Luv Javia practice?
- Dr. Luv Javia has 1 office location.
Dr. Luv Javia practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.