A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luv Javia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luv Javia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Javia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Javia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans