Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luviza Santos
Dr. Luviza Santos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conroe, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Santos is affiliated with Conroe Regional Medical Center, Healthsouth Conroe At The Woodlands and Tomball Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Luviza Santos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luviza Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.
Dr. Srilakshmi Tirukkovalluri
Internal Medicine, Residency
Conroe, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Mir Ali Khan
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Conroe, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Anjali Dasgupta
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Conroe, TX 0.01 mi22