A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luvy Ruiz Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz Martinez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz Martinez graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luvy D Ruiz Martinez MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luvy D. Ruiz Martinez practice?
- Dr. Luvy Ruiz Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luvy Ruiz Martinez practices Psychiatry near Salem, OR.
See Salem Psychiatrists.